Thursday, September 10, 2009

QuickE

I am now in Ann Arbor, MI attending The Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.

I have an apartment.

I live alone. Well, I have a fish. His name is Sushi. He is dark blue.

The most important things I brought from home:
1) my books:
(a) on my desk - ESV Study Bible by God; Instruments In the Redeemer's Hands by Paul Tripp
(b) on my night stand - ESV Thinline by God; The Valley of Vision (Collection of Puritan Prayers)
(c) just realized that all the books mentioned above were not paid for by me
2) tennis gear
3) Crocheted octopus

Favorite new purchases, not including Sushi:
1) Bike ($50 off CraigsList) In comparison, it costs $50-80 a month to rent a bike from a local bike shop
2) Ottoman ($10 from Target). I've wanted an Ottoman for years but could never afford one.
3) Wall Street Journal subscription. It makes me feel smarter just holding it.

Things I miss the most (excluding people):
1) preparing lessons for Sunday School
2) teaching Sunday School
3) Monday Night Tennis

Still to do:
1) select Church...(or does the Church pick me?)
2) MMA and/or learn how to cook
3) live for Christ alone

peace geese

2 comments:

Eric said...

what's MMA?

Wilson said...

Mixed martial arts. I thought that would pair well with cooking