Here are some things you don't care about regarding my every-day life...
- I eat salad for lunch about 4 times a week and for dinner about 3 times a week. Today's salad includes dark, green, leafy vegetables, cauliflower, brok-o-lee, peas, corn, asparagus, grilled chicken, beets and craisans. With olive oil and red vinegar.
- I eat salad because I'm getting old and what I eat affects how I feel, move and think. Jonathan Edwards was a smart man for being vigilant over his nutrition.
- I work on the fourth floor of my building. The cafeteria is on the second floor. Whenever I see someone taking the elevator down I take the stairs and race. When I beat them I feel a universal sense of victory for all who take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- After dinnner I eat my before-bed meal which usually consists of yogurt, string cheese, microwavable Trader Joes / Lean Cuisine, and kettle corn/pop corn
- I like the sound of preaching - I'd estimate I listen to 3-4 sermons a day. It could be different ones or the same one multiple times
- One of my major weaknesses is finishing books - I'm always reading multiple books at a time and almost never completely finish a book. I'm currently reading "Prodigal God" by Tim Keller, "Why We're Not Emergent" by Kevin Young, "Managing the Non-Profit Organization" by Peter Drucker, "Invitation to Lead" by someone, and I just ordered "Tale of Two Sons" by John MacArthur.
- When I wake up Monday-Thursday I fantasize about going to sleep at 10PM. Inevitably, I always sleep much later despite not having a TV or internet.
- I rarely take a shower in my apartment - I go to the gym at work almost every day and shower there. Saves money on soap/shampoo, etc.
- Yesterday I applied to summer internships at Acumen. They do business stuff for poor people around the world. Very awesomeness.
1 comment:
sleeping at 10pm? omg what a dirty fantasy...
Post a Comment